Lots of stuff in blogosphere about marketing. All this travel put me behind. Behold:
- Jarvis on the UCC-SpongeBob issue, about which I posted yesterday.
- Jarvis again on how listening is so important, and how marketing should intelligently manifest itself from here on, in the form of consumer-sourced advertising (about which he blogged here.
- Hugh also on the rise of consumer-sourced advertising.
- Loic Lemeur on the end of marketing as we know it.
- Steve Yastrow on the fallacy of big-budget marketing.
Read on and learn.