Risley tagged me.
I'm a person of myriad strangeness. The five that are probably the most benign:
- I can't stand tomatoes or mushrooms. I wish I liked them, but I don't. I can, however, eat nearly anything with these as an added ingredient (e.g., tomato sauce in Italian food). No, it's not the texture. Tomatoes taste like crap to me.
- I drank with the best of them, particularly in my younger days, but I've never ingested a drug. I don't know if that makes me weird or just puts me directly in a small minority. Whatever. I just never saw the point.
- You probably can't find very many people who care less about NFL football than me. I appreciate the game, and I'll watch the Super Bowl, but week-by-week, forget it. Overall I'd rather play sports than watch.
- I'm a decent athlete, but there is no sport that makes me look dumber (than I already do) than trying to play basketball. I have no feel for the game. However, I can spin a ball on my finger as if I'd played for the Globetrotters.
- If you name a popular song from the 80s, I can probably tell you the year it was released.
Truth is I don't mind these memes because people (most people) interest me. But the further truth is I don't have another five to tag, sorry. Carry on.